Sunday, December 5, 2010

The SPM Month :)

Okay , finally I'm free to update my blog :)




First day of SPM : Bahasa Melayu .

The most important subject . It's not that hard actually . I think I can pass for BM this time although my BM is worst .

Second day : Bahasa Inggeris .

Hmmm... still okay . Did well too . :)


Third Day : Sejarah .

Omg this subject , I really don't know how to answer the question . I did revision for the 4 chapters that could score a pass . But when answering the question , totally I was stunned .
:( But I'm still try my best to write something on the paper .


The following subject : Mathematics , Pendidikan Moral , Additional Mathematics and Physics .

Seriously , Mathematics paper can get 100% lar ! Every question can do :) Pendidikan Moral fooled me . I memorized all the kata kunci but when the paper come out , all is about definisi . FTW ! Add Maths still okay . But less chance to get A+ already . Paper 1 lost 3 marks at least and Paper 2 lost 10 marks minimum :( . Physics okay , can get A- at least :)




Arghh ! Why there's so many days between exam day . It really make me lost the mood to study . Faster come , Faster go . Easy come , Easy go . :)




7 subjects down , left 3 to go . The following subjects : Chemistry , Bahasa Cina and Lukisan Kejuruteraan .


Wish me luck on the remaining subjects . :)




But now I'm having high fever and flu :( Hope can get well soon before Monday .




And 1 more , my best friend , Dion Tan was in hospital now . Wish him get well soon too . Bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment