Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The last day :)







20/12/2010


Today is the last day for SPM .
Went school in the early morning for the last subject : Lukisan Kejuruteran . Returned back the text books to school . Finally , my secondary school life was ended . No more uniform , no more wake up early in the morning , no more gossip in class and school area .











After the last paper , classmates and I went Jinjang for breakfast . Next was the basketball session . :)
We enjoyed and played , had alot fun . Unfortunately , the weather turned bad . We have to stop playing and finally chose to back home .








At night , went Curve for Yean Leng 's Birthday Party . I love outings :)
Garden Cafe , the venue of the party .


Lets view the picture of the party :D

Album 1 Album 2










Hmm...
F ! Every time met her I also will become no guts to talk with her . Why ?!
Last time also not like this , why why why @@
Haihhh ~ :(




I know you won't believe what I said . Told you the truth but you say me sotblak . hahaha
Maybe you really treat me like a normal friend only , not more than that . I can feel it .
I don't have any conditions that you needed . I am not rich guy , I am not handsome guy , I am not muscular guy . :)
But I don't ask for more from you , I just hope you will treat me like last time . Don't ignore me kay ? I'll try my best to become another CHIOK QING TAO that fulfill your conditions to choose me as boyfriend :)


Wait and see a different me .



My heart will always waiting for you . I love you :D











<3>


No comments:

Post a Comment