Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hey all my followers , I'm back . :)






Recently quite busy ya , busy for the SPM trials . After the trial , I feel I'm still not ready for SPM . The results of all subjects are not good . So , what should I do ? I'm a lazy boy , wouldn't sacrifice all my time for study . I love to relax myself , I love outings , I love playing . But , someone told me , SPM is really around the corner , less than 40 days before SPM I think . So , I need to put more time on my study . Seriously ! Try my best lar :D










16.10.10




Damn , someone called me at 2am . Omgosh . I was wondering who the annoying person . Ohh , it's Amilk & Snowyi . After that , we gossiped many things . LMAO . We planned to go 炮兵 in the afternoon . Gossiped here & there . Finally we went to Ampang 九王爷 with the gangs of 2 cars . Went there for nothing .. No pray at all .. Then we went to the look out point . I do really enjoy the feel with you guys .. After that the next place is Af-Safa .. Yumcha & tried 1 new thing , SHISHA .. LOL ..




The whole day , we've two hot topic .. It's 阿龙 & ML .. LOL :D





end :)











KSZ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment