Thursday, February 4, 2010

4th February 2010~

err...
CQT is back to update my bloq~

today I was miss her badly~ From early morning to now, my heart is all about her. I am waiting u to answer and say u love me, days by days. haiz`~~
jz back from Rumah Sukan~ freaking tired. I was running 100m today. I wish to hav chance to take part in the competition coz tis is the last year for me in SMK Menjalara. So I try my best to run. But finnaly i only get no 2 among 8 people. Really sad. I thought i can get the 1st place but the wet ground make me slow and almost fell down.

*skip this*


Im live without phone for 11 days~ I miss my phone.
now i gonna to buy a new 1~ mayb Sony Ericsson G705
Is this nice?
wakaka~ I like this much~~
hope I can get it as soon as possible~~



jz saw calender, and it is 4th of february today~ 10 more days to CNY~ 10 more days to Valentine~~ but how am I gonna to celebrate the Valentine? I m still single now~ I wish to celebrate wif my lover arh`~~!!!
My heart is still waiting for u~ I miss u badly~~!!!♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment