Saturday, January 23, 2010

WHAT THE FUCK!!!

today was sucks!!!
wat a unlucky day was it~~

1st, I cant even run more than 10mins in merentas desa today! When I ran about 8-9 mins, I felt my legs was sooooo tired~ duno why~ last time wont like tis~ Really cant run ady, so i jogged almost the whole race~~


2nd, When I reached in school, 1st thing I do is take back my handphone from my friend's beg. Then my friend told me tat my phone wasn't in his beg~ WHAT THE FUCK!!! When i heard tis I was trance`~ 1st time lost my phone!!! Kept in bilik pengawas oso can let ppl stole~ mayb is pengawas?? i duno~ No phone arhh~ cant sms~ cant call~ cant listen music~ OMG!



haiz...
how now leh? no money buy new phone!!!
hey hey hey`~ got ppl said wan pay half of the money of new phone I buy wor~~haha`~~
Anyway, thx for who comforted me today~ best friend forever yar`~ ^^



exam 4 more days~
2moro morning still same go work till night~ no need revision at all~ lOL


erm..to all who hav my contact number pls ignore tat number arh~~thx~~


No comments:

Post a Comment